AN INCIDENT of Fire Safety in the Philippines

AN INCIDENT of Fire Safety in the Philippines

If you are a fan of the tv screen series 24, you may have heard about the Smok Novo 2. The show is about several Russian terrorists that were given a present of a robust semi-automatic rifle. The group was given instructions on how to make the gun work. Well, in this instance the group had to place it to good use! Here’s what happened.

Smok Novo 2

The first thing that happened was whenever a waiter asked them for their money. They all except one group member had no money, so he asked him if he could go and get some cash for them. The group laughed at him and told him they would have their money taken care of later. Then a loud noise was heard and smoke began to fill the air.

A guard saw the smoke and quickly came up with security guards. One of many guards used his power to switch off the Smok Novo 2 machine and called in the rest of the team. He activated the self-defense system and the group could note that there was smoke everywhere. One at a time they tried to open the doors but to no avail.

The other of the terrorists ran towards them. He opened the Smok Novo 2 machine and began shooting. The other terrorists tried to shoot him as well but to no avail. Then one of the guards took aim at the terrorist who had fired the Smok Novo 2 machine. The terrorist who was simply hit in the leg by among the bullets passed away and the others ran away.

One of many security guards took one of many bodies and dragged him to a waiting ambulance. The ambulance took off without further delay. The ambulance arrived at the hospital within minutes. The doctors and the nurses examined the man and determined he had no bullet wounds. His wounds were superficial.

After a thorough checkup, it was found that the man had died because of smoke inhalation. It was discovered that he had lit a cigarette and had been playing with fire. Apparently, he had set his Smok Novo 2 machine burning. There were no major injuries to his body. However the fire got control of him and the police were alerted.

The CCTV cameras captured the complete incident on tape. The entire team and the security guard who been in the area at the time of the explosion saw the complete incident. It was an excellent lesson for the guards to always be on their toes and incredibly careful when handling suspicious individuals or inflammable materials. This is also true in case of Smok Novo 2 as one has to ensure that there are no flammable material nearby to avoid mishaps like this.

The CCTV images show a person, who had a long beard and was in his early twenties, putting the Smok Novo 2 machine burning. The man who was achieving this had Vape Shop no previous experience with welding. One security guard was standing while watching machine and warned the other one not to touch the equipment. The person did so and the guard immediately called the fire department. The team arrived at the scene a short time after and removed the device.

The man who was simply welding on the Smok Novo 2 had tried to flee but eventually ended up falling from the burning machine. Among the firemen who arrived on the scene was able to grab the man and transfer him to the trunk of an ambulance. The ambulance arrived at the scene just with time to attend to the man. The fire department arrived a few minutes after and took the person set for emergency care. An ambulance was called and the fire department left while the firemen dealt with the fire at the Smok Novo plant.

A search of the entire plant was done by the fire department along with the police. They found no signs of any fire and all of the employees and machines were accounted for. One of many managers of the plant was questioned by the authorities and his testimony was also cross checked by the fire department. The investigator who viewed the video tapes deducted that the cause of the fire was due to negligence and lack of focus on safety.

The manager of the plant was charged with 3 counts of negligence and something count of dangerous working conditions. He faces a maximum fine of 1 million dollars and may face jail time if convicted. You can find more charges pending against him aswell. It is unknown if he has already taken a plea bargain. As of this writing, there are still no other employees in the plant currently facing serious charges for negligence or fire hazards.